A vacancy has arisen within the Liverpool Group
for the position of Craft Group Publicity Officer.
This a Provincial appointment working in conjunction with the Group Chairman,
Regional Publicity Officer and the Provincial Publicity Officer.
- Reports to the Regional Publicity Officer.
- To provide news stories/photographs to the Provincial Publicity Officer/Regional Publicity Officers/ Group webmaster by attending meetings of lodge installations and other meetings of interest.
- Attend to report and photograph cheque presentations and other events that present opportunities to publicise the work of Freemasons in the group and the Province.
- Liaise with and supply the local media with stories and photographs to publicise the charitable work and involvement in the community of Masons in the group and the province.
- Recruit brethren within the group to supply news stories to Group Publicity Officer.
- Attend and report on group meetings.
- To liaise with their relevant group officers, officials and Assistant Provincial Grand Master on a regular basis to ensure that they are fully acquainted with all developments.
In addition, a new role of Group Correspondent will be created for one or more brethren to assist the Group Publicity Officer.
Applications from interested brethren should be submitted to the Group Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org