September, October, November, December, January(Installation), February, March, April, & May.
A daughter of the now defunct St.John’s Lodge No.673. Everton had its Warrant issued on 13th June 1860, numbered as No.1125. The lodge was consecrated on 27th July 1860, and met at the Clarence Hotel, Everton. Re-numbered to 823 in 1863, the lodge moved three years later to Liverpool city centre at The Masonic Hall, Hope Street. Contrary to popular belief the lodge the lodge has no connection with the football club of the same name, which was formed many years after the lodge.